Les bretons Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
HQ A Copy Of*A Nine Inch Nails

Répondre au sujet    Les bretons Index du Forum » PARTIE PUBLIC » La Place du Village Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
HQ A Copy Of*A Nine Inch Nails
Auteur Message
wesdeb
BZH

Message HQ A Copy Of*A Nine Inch Nails Répondre en citant

A Copy Of A Nine Inch Nails > bit.ly/1ZhuDxQ

10cf746e54
v t e Nine Inch Nails Trent Reznor Robin Finck Alessandro Cortini Ilan Rubin Chris Vrenna Ron Musarra Richard Patrick Nick Rushe David Haymes Lee Mars James Woolley Jeff Ward Danny Lohner Charlie Clouser Jerome Dillon Jeordie White Aaron North Josh Freese Alex Carapetis Rich Fownes Justin Meldal-Johnsen Eric Avery Adrian Belew Joshua Eustis Pino Palladino Lisa Fischer Sharlotte Gibson Studio albums and EPs Pretty Hate Machine Broken The Downward Spiral The Fragile With Teeth Year Zero Ghosts IIV The Slip Hesitation Marks Remix albums Fixed Further Down the Spiral Things Falling Apart Y34RZ3R0R3M1X3D Seed Eight Recoiled Live Albums And All That Could Have Been Live 2013 Videos Closure And All That Could Have Been Beside You in Time Another Version of the Truth Tension Compilations Promotional Collected Lights in the Sky: Over North America 2008 Tour Sampler NINJA 2009 Tour Sampler Halo IIV Singles Commercial "Down in It" "Head Like a Hole" "Sin" "March of the Pigs" "Closer" "The Perfect Drug" "The Day the World Went Away" "We're in This Together" "The Hand That Feeds" "Only" "Every Day Is Exactly the Same" "Survivalism" "Came Back Haunted" Promotional "Happiness in Slavery" "Wish" "Burn" "Piggy" "Hurt" "Into the Void" "Starfuckers, Inc." "Deep" "Capital G" "Discipline" "Copy of a" "Everything" Notable songs "Something I Can Never Have" "Gave Up" "Mr. Fact. Nana Pancha ↓ . ^ Trendell, Andrew (August 12, 2013). Natalia Verbeke ↓ . Lyrics I am just a copy of a copy of a copy Everything I say has come before Assembled into something into something into something I don't know for certain anymore I am just a shadow of a shadow of a shadow Always trying to catch up with myself I am just an echo of an echo of an echo Listening to someone's cry for help Look what you had to start Why all the change of heart? You need to play your part A copy of a copy of a Now look what you've gone and done Well that doesn't sound like fun See I'm not the only one Copy of a copy of a I am little pieces little pieces little pieces Pieces that we picked up on the way Imprinted with a purpose with a purpose with a purpose A purpose that's become quite clear today I am just a finger on a trigger on a finger Doing everything I'm told to do Always my intention my intention your attention Doing everything you tell me to Look what you had to start Why all the change of heart? You need to play your part A copy of a copy of a Now look what you've gone and done Well that doesn't sound like fun See I'm not the only one Copy of a copy of a Previous track - "The Eater Of Dreams" Track 2 from Hesitation Marks Next track - "Came Back Haunted" Retrieved from " Category: NIN Songs What links here Related changes Special pages Printable version Permanent link . Nabiha ↓ . Nanowar ↓ . Natalia Oreiro ↓ . Submit Corrections Cancel .

Natalie Imbruglia ↓ . Self Destruct" "Just Like You Imagined" "All the Love in the World" Tours Pretty Hate Machine Tour Series Self-Destruct Dissonance Fragility Live: With Teeth Performance 2007 Lights in the Sky Wave Goodbye Twenty Thirteen Tour Tension 2013 NIN 2014 Soundtracks The Crow Natural Born Killers Lost Highway Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Tetsuo: The Bullet Man Films Broken Games Quake Year Zero (ARG) Nine Inch Nails Revenge Other "I'm Afraid of Americans" Radiant Decay Pretty Eight Machine Related Bands Option 30 The Innocent Exotic Birds Lucky Pierre Prick Pigface Tapeworm Marilyn Manson How to Destroy Angels Filter Jane's Addiction People David Bowie Mariqueen Maandig John Malm Jr. Tye (August 12, 2013). On August 12, 2013, Amazon UK officially made the track available as a free digital single. Nailbomb ↓ . Nadia ↓ . "Hear Nine Inch Nails' Patiently Searing 'Copy of A'".

Ascension par 4don ellis soaringpro portrait lightroomkung fu fighting cee lo greenbomb queen presentsstart here fundamentals of microsoft .net programmingsmallville season 8PDF Password Crackergrimm temporada 3 castellanowindows 8 64 game

Ven 3 Juin - 00:19 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 3 Juin - 00:19 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Les bretons Index du Forum » PARTIE PUBLIC » La Place du Village Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation